Here, We offer the Official Xiaomi Stock ROM for Windows with a proper installation guide. It is effortless to download the Xiaomi Official Flash File. Click the “Download Link” at the bottom of the page.
On this page, you can find the official link to Download Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual. Before beginning, it is important to ensure that you have the most up-to-date version of the Xiaomi 11T Pro Stock ROM Firmware Fastboot Flash File downloaded and saved to your device. It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday. According to the changelog, the update brought December 2022 security patch and increased system security. Here are the complete download the stock firmware changelogs of the Xiaomi 11T Pro latest update.
- We have explained all the steps required to install this tool on your PC.
- However, you’ll still need to download a stock ROM to proceed with these entire instructions.
- Click on the AP button and select the firmware file.
- On this page, you can find the official link to Download Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
In computer language, the ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY that means you can not edit or delete the ROM. However, when it comes to Android there is a different meaning for the ROM. Installing ROM on the Android device is as same as installing an operating system on a computer device.
- Following guides for this and continue using the stock android system if you want backup features.
- So please make sure your device has at least 50% Battery.
- Windows PC.
However, both these methods call for quite a lot of manual efforts. This is why users prefer to flash the firmware via TWRP. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. So without further ado, here are the required instructions to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery. To upgrade, update or fix minor software problems on your phone, flashing via stock Mi recovery is recommended.